The machines that are used for bending within the SJOLUND Group facilities are supplied by various well-known companies throughout Europe – but some have also been designed by our own experts.
Every day we bend steel and aluminium profiles into round, organic shapes and into a countless number of geometric combinations. Our highly competent specialists pay attention to every single detail and focus on excellent levels of craftsmanship.
Laser cutting offers extreme flexibility, profiling the simplest of components to levels of almost limitless complexity. This is suitable for prototyping samples and completing full production orders. With short lead times and zero tooling costs, laser cutting is a highly attractive and economical means of cutting sheet metal and plate.
We have an AMADA laser cutting machine, the LC 3015 X1 NT, which offers high quality cutting results coupled with reliability and precision.
SJOLUND has several Amada machines such as an Amada HFE MK II, and an Amada HFE 3i, both of which can bend at varying levels of thickness.
– Machines have 7 axis ofseven movement axes.
The SJOLUND Group has several state-of-the-art EWM/Fronius welding machines:
– Water-cooled, multi-process MIG/MAG, TIG lift arc, MMA, and air arc gouging
– Easy setting up of an operating point, with pre-programmed JOBs
– Certified/calibrated weld machines for weld standard ISO 3834-2.
We have integrated robotic MIG welding equipment and automated welding systems to help decrease our manufacturing costs, increase weld quality, improve welding productivity, and enhance our working environment.
– We have various HAAS VF3/40 taper machines
– We also have HAAS VF-3YT/50 taper vertical milling machines with dual MIDACO pallet changers.
– We have various HAAS Lathes machines such as HAAS ST20 machines which are fully equipped with bar feeders, and a 50mm through-spindle:
– We also have various HAAS DS30-SSY Twin spindle lathes which are fully equipped with active tooling and bar feeders, and a 75mm through-spindle.
We always provide the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship, which includes our processing of steel and aluminium. We provide an extensive range of processing options.
For information about our company SJOLUND, please enter your request.
We are happy to hear from you, and we will get in touch as soon as possible.